Eli got his first haircut today. We've been wanting to cut his hair since his birthday, but we've been so busy we haven't had a chance. He had such a mullet going on, we knew that a haircut would change his look quite a bit.
Amy was out getting manicures and pedicures for Lyndsay's wedding, so I had the kids. I figured I had an extra hour that I could squeeze a haircut in. And if I didn't do it now, it might not be for another month. He definitely looks quite dapper with his new doo.
You might notice the bandaid under his eye. That also happened on my watch. Caleb and Eli were playing, when Eli fell and hit his cheek on the leg of the coffee table. It's about the only pointy part on our coffee table. He split his cheek open pretty good. If it hadn't stopped bleeding quickly, I would have thought strongly about taking him to the ER for stitches. It also gave him a pretty good black and blue bruise on his cheek. I always tell Amy she's much better at keeping our kids alive than I am.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment