Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Stop smiling!

This is a picture of Caleb as we're returning home from having his blood drawn.  

We had to go to the South Sac Kaiser to have his blood drawn, because they needed the results faster to prepare for the chemo, if he qualifies.  When we got there, it was packed.  There was probably 30 people waiting in the waiting room.  Every seat was taken, and there were people waiting in the hall.  That's when I busted out Caleb's Kaiser card with the "stat" sticker on it.  We were in and out in 10 minutes.  The "stat" sticker gets us to the front of the line.  Another reason I love Kaiser!

When having his blood drawn, Caleb did really well.  No crying or screaming like he used to, just a little whimpering.  

When we got out to the car to leave, Caleb said, "Dad, can you please wipe my tears away?"  I didn't even see any tears.  So instead, I took this picture.

I would say this is fairly typical of this kid.  Even after having to have blood drawn 7 times in the last 2 1/2 weeks, he is still full of joy!  What an answer to prayer!



1 comment:

Jimmy, Jenny, Caleb, and Landon said...

I love love love Caleb's joyfulness and smiles!!!