February was a lot of fun around here. The kids were pretty hilarious with the things they said and did.
Auntie Erin came to town for a long weekend. She and Baker got matching Toms from Campbells. Baker dresses herself pretty much everyday. Matching does not seem to be a strong suit. But wearing as many stripes as possible is definitely an achievement.
These two boys are both going to be big brothers within the next 6 weeks or so. Cousin Zeke and Caleb are only 6 weeks apart in age and they get along like champs.

Baker watched her first Star Wars movie (Episode 4) with the Fregoso kids. She really likes the fact that it's a "Princess Movie" starring Princess Leia.
Baker also went on her first field trip with our homeschool co-op group to the Lawrence Hall of Science in Berkeley. We invited our friends Becky, Kaitlyn and Logan Harper to join us. Baker and Kaitlyn love each other like sisters: sometimes they are best friends and sometimes they fight.

Gigi took Baker to see Beauty and the Beast at the movie theater. I don't think they had any fun, do you? ;-)


And lastly, I've been compiling a list of all the things Caleb says. The boy has to talk a lot if he wants to keep up with Baker for our attention.
Choo-choo train fall down. Oh-no! (watching Buster Keaton movie: The General)
Uh-bucka me. = Unbuckle me.
I walk.
I running.
I see it? (wants to see his nose after we wipe it and also dirty diapers)
Take ew, mommy. = Thank you, mommy.
Ah daddy go? = Where did daddy go?
Bapa = Grandpa




No comments:
Post a Comment