Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Trick or Treat

A long time ago, there was this fun little holiday called Halloween.

Baker (being a girlie-girl) is totally into princesses and knew she wanted to be Snow White. Gigi Elson got her this fabulous costume for her birthday back in October. Baker was super excited to wear lipstick, blush and eye-shadow ... I may have even let her wear a dab of perfume on her wrist.

Caleb is at a wonderful age of not having opinions on what to dress himself in. I love it! (Side note: I call his "everyday" dress style Collegiate because he always has on khakis and polo shirts.) We decided he should wear a costume that matches Baker: and Happy Dwarf was born. Amazingly, Josh made Caleb's costume from an old oversized t-shirt. Josh completely re-did the shirt with new seams and used some cut-away fabric for the beanie.

The kids got to wear their costumes for a Halloween party the weekend prior to October 31, and then again for trick-or-treating and the Harvest Festival at church.



1 comment:

Auntie Erin said...

Man... You guys makes some cute kids!!