We got to see Baby Elson yesterday at our first doctor appointment. Big gigantic head, little arms and legs wiggling around. Fantastic heartbeat. Evidently the baby is the size of a kumquat this week ... and growing quickly!
The due date seems to be April 9, with a c-section the week prior.
Here is baby's first photo op:
I'm slowly feeling better. Mornings are starting to improve, but evenings are still troublesome. Hopefully as the end of the first trimester gets closer the nausea will go away completely. We've had so much help with Baker and Caleb during the past month. Our parents, friends and neighbors have watched the kids and even provided us with homemade meals. It's been amazing!



2 comments:
Looks to me that Baby E #3 like to fist pump just like his older brother! ;0)
AMY!! I've been meaning to comment on here! Congratulations!! So exciting. Hope you are feeling better! Let me know if I can ever be of help!!
Post a Comment