We are happy to announce that there will be another Baby Elson joining our ranks next year. A few weeks ago we found out the happy news. Since then things have gotten a bit rough - that's right: The Dreaded Morning Sickness! *cue ominous music* Things are starting to look up, though. Especially since the whole family now knows the news. Now I can call Gigi or Mimi (or other fabulous family and friends) and ask for help when things get hairy.
Here's how the "tell" played out. We started with a Big Sis and a Big Bro shirt on the kids.

And ya can't beat cupcakes - we'll take a dozen, pink & blue.
Next, proceed to Jim and Linda's house and let the fun ensue. I must admit, it took a little coaxing to get them to do a double-take on the shirts.
On to Jim and Sue's house, with Auntie Erin home for the weekend. These 3 had been a bit more suspicious of us from the start. Baker definitely did a job on the cupcakes ... the girl would eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner if she could!

By the way, Baker is convinced the baby is a girl named Kendall Morse Hee Hee. *what?!* We shall see how that plays out.



3 comments:
Congrats again!!! I love linda's face!! Priceless.
oh congratulations lucky girl! you are blessed again!!! x0x0x
congrats amy! cute way to share your news. I hope your feeling better..
Post a Comment