During the month of September, the little one in my belly gave me a run for my money in the Patriotism department. I bawled my eyes out during a World Track and Field race where the American pulled out a surprise win. I watched a the 49ers game (I never watch football) and cried during the National Anthem and military fly-over. And of course the 9/11 anniversary sent me reeling. Maybe all this patriotism means there's a future Olympian, President or Air Force pilot baking right now? We'll just have to wait till April to see if the little boy or girl pops out with a Bald Eagle tattoo across his shoulders.



3 comments:
I don't know Amy....I think you always like football and are now just finally admitting it :)
Emotional pregnancy...maybe a girl. Or maybe just worn out mommy. My tears dried up years ago but I feel the urge to cry a lot more lately.
Lol. I can't wait to find out!!!!! So exciting.
Post a Comment