Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June-doodles

Like my friend, Jesica Allen, I have a Disneyland post I want to get to. But first I've got to show you the rest of June. In addition to swimming we had lots of fun: baby showers, father's day and farmer's market.

My LHS 98 alumni girlfriend's group grew by another baby girl in May. Jenny P. had baby Quinn (held by Baker). We had a mother/daughter shower in their honor in June. Kendall is missing from the photo (but we'll see her in August! Yay!). And there's another baby boy on the way -- keep baking, Jenny W.

We celebrated Father's Day at Jim and Linda's house. They inflated the mini-bounce-house for the kids to play in. Very static-y hair. And Very fun. (Baker really did love it, contrary to what this photo would portray.)

Then there were a few trips to the downtown Lodi farmer's market. One night we went to dinner with Jenny W. and her baby Caleb, before perusing the market. The kids did their best to keep entertained while we waited for dinner. Baker showed off her balancing skills. Caleb W. and Caleb E. gave us their best "cheeses".


Check out this hilarious video made by Josh, if you have a chance. It's Baker, Caleb and 2nd cousin Trevor doing a cover song for Lenny Kravitz :-)

2 comments:

Jesi said...

Look at all those babies!! Too cute. Yay for catching up. Though you may beat me in being up to date. I am sooooo behind. Lol.

Harper said...

I am dying to see the video :) My parents said it's hilarious!! I can't download it to my computer for some reason? I"ll check it out at my mom's.