Sunday, May 9, 2010

Talent

Baker (oops, I mean TinkerBaker), is obsessed with the Disney Fairy videos. I think the Fairies may be the Princess videos of the next generation.

Cale in his Seals romper. Erin's boyfriend got this for the little bun before he was born. Caleb was so happy to wear it: he belly-crawled thru the kitchen and did the butterfly in the bathtub.

Josh has a new talent: changing Caleb's diaper while he's in his car seat. It's really quite a feat. Caleb gets pretty squished, but Josh is lightening-fast, so no tears yet.

** Update on sleep: Caleb has gone 3 nights in a row with waking only once to feed. And last night he slept for a 6 hour stretch, followed by another 4!! Awesome!**

2 comments:

Joel and Vanessa said...

Is Josh changing #1 or #2 diapers in the carseat? If it's #2 then YES that is talented. Can he teach us his ways?

Troy and Sarah said...

I'm astounded by this. Those are some skills. I wouldn't even attempt it as I know it would turn out horrible for both Kendall and I.