Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Today was Mother's Day. We dedicated Caleb at church this morning, followed by a great lunch at the Airport Cafe.

At church there were 5 babies being dedicated. We brought Baker up with us and she hammed it up. Apparently there was even some dancing done by her. (We'll try to get the video.)

Caleb wore a cute little green shirt with this darling little "I heart mommy" number underneath.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Wish I could have been there for Cale's dedication..
what a cute family!! I really like the pix of mama and baby C ;-)

Mettler's said...

So cute! Love the shirt! I am sooo jealous (but happy for you!) of Caleb's sleep schedule! Mine is 5 weeks? older and has only done 2 nights of only once to eat! and the longest he's done is 5hrs 45minutes! We need to get together not only to see each other's kiddos but so you can coach me! how bout next Monday?