Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun with Photos

Yesterday we had another photo shoot with the immensly talented Jesica Allen. In fact, I think I'll call it a "photo woot"! How Jesi snaps these moments is beyond me. Especially with Baker acting like a standard 2 year old: did not want to do anything we asked. But some amazing shots were captured. Here are some pics posted so far on her blog.



And then there's this little number that you haven't seen until now. Yep, we secretly told our phavorite photog our baby names and she snapped them for us. Don't worry, the girl name is still under lock and key, in case we decide to go for 3.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You already have another name?? WOW! I'm scared if we ever had a #3 they may not have a name! (we don't agree at ALL) :)

Harper said...

beautiful picts cuz! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little blue knitted hat picture! And did I hear you say number 3??? What? You're a brave girl, number 2 is only a few weeks old!

Jaime said...

These pictures are amazing!!! Oh, Caleb is such a little cutie, I can barely stand it!!! :)

Mettler's said...

I have been MIA in blogland lately so was so happy to see your pics! They are gorgeous! Wow!!! Love them!