Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What to do on a rainy day?

Play in the sink, of course! This is a usual occurrence at our house. We fill the sink with soapy water and let Baker play with all kinds of kitchen "toys" (egg beater, cups, sippy cup valves, etc.). She'll stand on her stool for over a half hour. The floor gets wet, she gets wet, but mommy gets to do things like catch up on folding clothes or just sit down. Caleb hasn't joined us for this adventure, yet. As you can see he caught some shut-eye next to the fridge.

Still in her pjs at 1130am!

Yep, I let my child drink soapy water if she wants to.

Little C, luxuriating next to the warm refrigerator vent.

3 comments:

Flick said...

I want to play in your sink with Bake...it looks like so much fun!!! Miss you already!!!

Joel and Vanessa said...

It's nice to see Baker still in her pjs. Beau, Bella and I don't ever change out of ours unless we leave the house. And let's face it, I never leave the house. :)

The Graumans said...

We used to do stuff like that all the time! And drinking soapy water is good for her! It keeps her insides clean!!! ;)