Friday, January 15, 2010

Fun with Words

Bake has been having fun playing with her words lately. Switching names, blending names, singing songs. She's got plenty of time to create new words since naps are becoming fewer and further between. *Mommy is sad*

Some of her phrases:
  • Mommy is Josh
  • Daddy is Amy
  • Petie, Petie, I wuv you (sing-song, courtesy of Gigi Elson)
  • Let's go kokomo (courtesy of Gigi)
  • Dadish (new word for daddy, combining daddy & Joshua?)
  • Twinkle, twinkle little [fill-in-the-blank]
This video isn't exactly word-play, but it's a fun conversation between "Dadish" and Baker during our attempted potty training weekend.

3 comments:

Jesica Allen said...

She is so cute! I especially love the "ya" remarks she makes. So grown up! How's potty training going?

Jaime said...

She's so precious! I love her expressions on her face- too cute! Miss you guys!

The Graumans said...

I love the rotation between "Ya" and "Yes"...she's a crack up!