Last weekend we went on a Sherblon-family vacation to Disneyland. It was Baker's first time to the Magical Kingdom, and it was a great trip. She was a great age (nearly 2!) to understand the characters and ride most rides. Before the trip we increased her Disney vocab ("Missy Mouse, Da-Duck, Poo-Toe, Aight-nee (as in Lighting McQueen)".















She had a fantastic time riding Dumbo & the Carousel. Certain rides brought on the tears (Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland & Pinocchio). California Adventure had alot of kid-stuff to do, too - with very short lines *yay!*.
Baker's schedule worked fantastically for me because I needed a rest during the day: something about this pregnancy is wearing me out!

Josh served as Baker's personal paparazzo - thus the enormous amount of photos from the weekend. The 2 parks were all decked out in Halloween decor ... Erin & I loved the candy corn theme at Ca Adventure, yum! You know it was a great time for Baker when she wakes up in Lodi on Monday morning and asks to "See Poo-Toe?" Such a fun weekend, can't wait to visit again with Baby E. in a few years.





5 comments:
Yay! I've been so excited to see these! She looks soooooooo excited!!! How fun!!!
I see Baker got leashed up for the event. Before becoming a parent, I thought leashes were a little inhumane.....but now I'm totally pro-leash. Can't go to Disneyland without being strapped in!
Such cute picts. I can't wait to take trevor there!
Were you upset that you couldn't ride any of the big kid rides? It's like your bachelorette party all over again. :) I've been craving Disneyland and was even hoping to go in January for Joels 30th but oh no, just one more pregnancy no-no.
Sooo jealous! Love the pictures! I'm glad Baker had a great time... and that she road Dumbo, such a classic.
Post a Comment