Monday, October 26, 2009

The Birthday

"Commence the photo shoot"

Running with crackers

Josh's impressionist shot of the fence

The miracle of Mickey & Minnie Mouse

Baker's Bumble Bee Birthday Cake

buzzzzzzzzz

Thomas the Train railroad set

Amazing toy-quilt by Linda (Gigi) Elson. Look closely for each family member.

Family of 3.5

2 comments:

Mettler's said...

I guess it's been a while!! First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKER!! I can't believe she's 2. I remember meeting with you at Tillie's when she was so small and now she's a little person. Second of all, she is such a doll. I will vote for her for sure because she deserves to be a Gap model!! I love the tutu you made, it's so adorable! Maybe they'll give you a children's clothing designer job too, wouldn't that be sweet?! 3rd, Congrats on the VBAC decision. I am the worst decision maker because in my head I still don't believe that I'm having another c-section, but I'm pretty positive that I am. Does that make any sense?? :) Okay, see you tomorrow, sorry for writing a book!

Jesica Allen said...

Awsome! She looked too cute! I think I am going to have you make a few, as props for my photography sessions!