Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby Love

We had our 20 week ultrasound appointment today. Everything looks good. We are waiting to find out the baby's gender until it's birthday. The birthday will most likely be the week of March 8-15, unless baby comes early like Baker.
Josh got the ultrasound tech a little riled up when he reiterated, "We don't want to know the baby's sex". She (not having good bedside manner) gave him a brief lesson about how they would never tell us the baby's gender without asking first, yada-yada-yada. I, for one, was glad he mentioned it ... you can't be too careful.

5 comments:

Jesica said...

Oh little Baby! It always amazes me how wonderful God is when I see an ultrasound. So little yet so perfect. Can't wait to meet this little one.

Mettler's said...

What a beautiful, perfect little baby! I love ultrasounds too! I love the anticipation waiting to see what he/she will be! Power came back on yesterday after Dr. Laura was off the air :( Of course!

Jaime said...

Cutie!!!! Love it!

Becky said...

I just don't know how you have the will power to wait! Ok, on a different note, but not too different, I saw the boy version of Baker yesterday while walking downtown. It was cool and I even had to take a double take. With this, I now predict "boy." I feel like I already know what he'll look like when he gets older.

The Elms said...

Yea for babies!! Congrats you guys!! What a sweet picture!