Thursday, October 22, 2009

Birthday Belated-ness

Baker's 2nd birthday was Saturday. I've been dying to share photos with you but, because Josh is a photo-perfectionist, I've been waiting till he's got them all ready and spiffed up. I had forgotten that I had 1 photo on my own camera. Here's a little teaser of photos to come:
There's my little (or big?) 2-year-old making one of her silly faces at the birthday party. She was very excited to open her gifts ... we made her wait till after dinner to open them, but she kept sneaking into the living room to grab the most intriguing packages.
Perhaps you remember last year she wore a tutu? How could I let that tradition go?! I made her a purple tutu this year with a special bumble bee onesie. (Josh has nicknamed her Bumble Bee - I think it's because the initials are both the same BB and Baker Bloom.)
I'll post more photos asap (Grandparents & Auntie Jeni, perhaps you could send some of your photos my way?) along with more details from the big day.

2 comments:

Flick said...

Too cute....can't wait to see Josh's pictures!!! By the way, I can't seem to connect to the Gap website to see Baker's entry???

Flick said...

Nevermind....I got to the website, it seems as though my district was blocking it as I had tried earlier from work.....