Last Wednesday we went to the library (to pick up the 3rd Twilight book for Amy!). On the way we passed the Veteran's Plaza, sandwiched between City Hall and Carnegie Forum. There's a fountain, fire and a huge ball ... all of Baker's favorite things. She dragged me over to the plaza and we did a 15 minute walkabout ... oh yeah, another of Baker's favorite things.
Here's Little B running to the fountain. I had to stop the video to make sure she didn't run directly into the water.



3 comments:
What a cute pic and video! Many times I parked near that fountain, but never did a "walkabout" of my own, so I'm glad to see it close-up here. I was chuckling at the end of the video- indeed, she approached the water's edge and showed NO signs of slowing!
So Twilight, eh? I recently read the first one and am waiting to see if I have a need to continue the series. I've heard that the second one is lackluster, but the third and fourth are entertaining. Enjoy!
I am laughing out loud at how funny this is and to tell you the truth I feel so much better knowing you are reading them too- at the same time! Infact, I started Eclipse on Friday too. I'll probably finish it today:) I made fun of Twilight for so long (and still do.) But I'm hooked. Such a guilty pleasure-ha. It's off the the adolescent section of the library for me- bring on Breaking Dawn!
Baker is so grown up and so cute!! Love the video!She cracks me up!
Baker is a little girl!! I can't believe she's sitting by herself...
my computer isn't letting me watch the video... i can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment