Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 09

We had a great Easter Sunday. It was spent with family and friends, and included a fabulous Easter Egg hunt. The eggs were filled with mini-marshmallows and raisins. *Speaking of Raisins, Hurray, Jesus for RAISIN' from the dead!*

Below is a time-lapse of my efforts to get Baker to share her egg contents with me. 1. Do you have something in your hand for me, mommy? 2. If I ignore her request to share, maybe she'll forget. 3. I'll stuff all the marshmallows in my mouth at once, and then there won't be any to share. 4. "Chubby bunny."


Erin placed a PEEPS chick in one of the eggs. 
Baker had no idea what to do with it.

She was a professional at picking up the
eggs and placing them in her basket. 

Oops, looks like you forgot an egg, B!

This was a very special Easter dress. My mom and mom-in-law helped me make it for Baker. I think she loved the poofy skirt ... she kept squatting and watching the skirt lay on the floor.

8 comments:

Erin Gail said...

I can't stop laughing at the "sharing" picture! Soooo funny!

kristenhen said...

These are pre-cious!

Isn't it funny how you don't have to teach a little girl to love a poofy dress? Great job hand-making Baker's dress; it's so cute!

Becky said...

Baker's dress is adorable. Great job!

Joel and Vanessa said...

love love love these pics. She's getting cuter and cuter every day.

Mettler's said...

2 things:

1. I LOVE that dress! I was admiring it before I read that you made it and then when you said that, I was amazed! She is such a doll!!!!

2. I am not as smart as you to go to the library, BUT I just ordered the 3rd and 4th book of Twilight today on Amazon. I promised I would try and take some time off so that Adam won't keep glaring at me because I don't hear him when I read....BUT it's all I thought about today! (So when you're ready for the 4th, let me know, you can borrow it! I'll need time off between the two any way!)

Jaime said...

What a sweetheart!!!! Great job on the dress Amy! Miss you guys!!!!

Jeni said...

My niece is the most precious little girl in the WHOLE WORLD!!!! How sweet is she?????
Great job on the dress!!! I LOVE it. I thought it was the cutest and then I thought, "I wonder if it's the one Amy made."
Thanks for sharing pictures!!

Caprice said...

I love her Easter dress!!