Thursday, October 16, 2008

Do it again, Dad!

Josh can make Baker laugh more than anyone else. She thinks that everything he does is hilarious (ex. sniffing her neck, "fogging" up a window with his breath). For me, she usually laughs when I'm not trying to be funny. One time she accidentally stuck her finger up my nose and made it bleed. She thought it was very amusing when I held a blanket up to my nose and tilted my head back. I've tried to take lessons from Josh about how he makes her laugh hysterically. He tells me not to be afraid to tickle her - hard. (I think I'm pretty timid about being too rough.)
I guess it's ok with me if Baker doesn't think I'm a comedian. I know she'll come to me when she's tired or hungry or hurt. 

The part of this video that you won't see is when Baker starts getting tired. She can't support herself on her arms and crashes on her face. But don't worry, after about 12 seconds she was ready for Josh to play again.

2 comments:

Flick said...

Happy Birthday Baker!!! I can't believe that you are already a year old!!!

Jeni said...

Oh my goodness... that story about Baker making your nose bleed and then thinking it was funny... that made me laugh so hard... Why does that kind of stuff always happen????