Lots of corn-related posts lately.
Last night we went to the Dell' Osso corn maze. This year they have a corporate sponsor. Sell-outs or Geniuses?
Josh, Baker and I were joined by the Ehresman family (Valerie, Kevin, Ryan & Dillon). We each took turns leading the pack thru the maze. When we ran into a dead-end we switched leaders. At one point we were walking in circles ... and finally pulled out the map to lead us the right way.
After the maze we visited the "Pumpkin Blasters" - humongous potato guns used to shoot gigantic Halloween-themed wooden cutouts. The guns were pretty loud (as you see with Dillon covering his ears, but he quickly realized how fun the Pumpkin Blasters were).



3 comments:
Kristen was a wiz at those pumpkin cannons. I kinda made me a little more fearful of her, actually.
I love those pumpkin blasters! I was REALLY good. Oh, I am missing that place right now. Glad you could go, and glad to see those cute pictures!
SOOOO CUTE!!!!! I can't get over how cute and how BIG Baker is!!!
Mom told me the other night that she is blond!!! WHEN did that happen???? HOW did that happen. So crazy...
Post a Comment