Not the one by George Orwell. (Sorry Squealer.)
It appears that we've been at several farms recently. The first was Phillips Farms where we just happened to be looking for okra. They didn't have okra, but they did have a pigmy pony, turkeys, goats, bunnies and hens.
This crazy goat climbed into his feed container. Crazy-smart?
Careful Baker, don't get those fingers too close!
And then there's this guy I encountered at Target. Can we say, "Smile, Chicken-Man"?
Then, yesterday, we headed to Apple Hill with the Goins Family. (Group photo above.) We picked buckets of apples ... or better-stated, the Goins picked buckets of apples. Josh and I picked 6 apples :-) Not a huge need for apples since we have a granny smith tree in the backyard. But we did have an extreme need for a Apple Crisp Sundae. *Yummy*
Apple Hill is definitely a trip we need to make every year: fun!
Baker munched on her first whole apple. It was Baker-sized.



1 comment:
OK, I have a couple of comments:
1) How cute is Baker's Sunhat?
2) I was JUST talking about Apple Hill yesterday. I told my friends that we should find a place like that. And I told them about the Apple Cider. Do they still have it?
3) I was POSITIVE that that was Josh dressed up in the chicken suit. I was disappointed that it wasn't.
4) I love that picture of the 3 of you at the end. I wonder what Baker is looking at?
Post a Comment