Sunday, September 7, 2008

Prettyful





A few weekends back, we took an Elson family trip to Tahoe and met up with Jaime and Aaron on their road trip to the west coast. 
With all the "Big Cameras" around, we ended up with some amazing pictures. Thought I'd share.
And let me not neglect to mention there was some Photoshop editing done afterwards. Thank you, Glowing Baby Baker.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite one is where Josh is about to teach Baker how to swim the same way my dad taught me.

Anonymous said...

Wow, great pics. And I love her little head bands. Did her auntie make those for her?

Mettler's said...

Gorgeous!! Coop hopes to take Baker to a dance one day too! :) Sorry about today! I can't wait to tell you how much worse it got!

The Elms said...

So pretty! I love her sweet headband!