Friday, August 29, 2008

She Stands

This morning I walked into Baker's room to find her standing in her crib. 
For the first time. 
Standing. 
I decided to draw the situation for you so you can see what she looked? like. Her legs were spread apart between the slats on her crib. And she was holding onto the railing. If I hadn't walked in, I don't think she would have figured out how to sit down. And I really wish I had a camera with me. (Maybe I should make a practice of taking the camera with me every-morning to get her up. I never know what to expect.) 
Hope you enjoy my artwork. I think this portrayal looks alot like Baker's Mii/Wii character :-)

4 comments:

Harper said...

I LOVE your artwork!! I especially like the tiny fingers over the railing! Once I found Trevor's foot and leg all the way through the railing when I walked into his room....carrying a camera into the room is really a good idea! :)

Jamie said...

You are a superb arteeest!

Jaime said...

WOW!!!! Oh my... get your running shoes ready, it's only a matter of time! :)

Jeni said...

wow, did you draw that yourself? How did you do that?
Little Baker is growing up, huh????? I miss her so much (you and josh too, of course :D)