Thursday, May 23, 2013

Baker and Caleb sayings... Who's your tooth fairy?!

Caleb:  Whoa!  Lookit guys!  (this is a recurring comment.)



-------------------------------

Caleb on going to Costco: I want to go in wit you.
Amy: nope, I'm just going to go in real quick
Caleb: but my platelets are high.  I can go in cause my platelets are high.
(This kid has learned way too much through his treatment!)

-------------------------------

Baker when being asked about the movie Oklahoma.  
... And the bad man died.  I think that should be a consequence because he got mad at the cowboy and set his hay on fire.

-------------------------------

Upon losing her second tooth and talking about the special necklace we got her as the "tooth fairy"
Josh: mommy and daddy are the tooth fairy.
Baker: Daaaaddd!  No you're not.  The tooth fairy is real.
(No matter how hard I try to convince her, Baker now refuses to believe me when I tell her the tooth fairy is not real, and it's just her mommy and me.)


No comments: