Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sparkly white

Caleb had his first dentist visit this week.  Things started off a little shakey: He was very nervous, so we prayed together a few times.  I also highlighted the fact that he would get a TREASURE from the dentist if he did a good job.  Not to mention that the doctor would make his teeth nice and sparkly.  

The staff was amazing at making him comfortable!  They even let him push the button on the tool that makes the water and air come out.  (I was envious.)


Ultimately he ended up laying on me for his appointment.  Caleb opened up wide and let the dentist count his teeth.  Doctor noticed how compliant Caleb was and got the hygienist to come polish his teeth and apply fluoride.
I'm hope-hope-hoping that future appointments go as well as this one.  And as far as the treasure goes, he couldn't be happier with the little glider airplane and new toothbrush :-)

No comments: