The month of July has been so fun and busy ... we just keep on going!
One super-hot day I ventured out with Jenny Williams to the Mud Mill with the kids. It will be a while before I return - at least with Caleb. Baker had a great time and endless attention span. Caleb did not.
We also headed to Folsom to meet Lisa and Audrey for some playtime. Folsom Lake was the hit of the day. Lisa and I tried to convince the kids not to get soaking wet in their clothes (yeah, right!) but next time we'll bring bathing suits. And according to Baker: there WILL be a next time. She keeps asking when we are going to the beach again.
Next, we were off to the Stockton Children's Museum. The kids LOVED the firetruck, police car, ambulance, police motorcycle and city bus that they could sit in and pretend to drive.
And on Saturday we celebrated Josh's birthday!! Happy Birthday, Joshie-Bear! At his request we went to the McClellan Air Museum in Sacramento. It was a cool place (and cheap admission!) and lots of nifty planes to look at, and even some we went inside of.
That's my boy ... sneaking behind the red rope. Sneaky little fella.
And I couldn't forget this little cutie. Love him!
Lastly there's the Monday night BBQs we've had at different homes within small group. Pay no attention to the kid's dinner plates filled with Doritos.




No comments:
Post a Comment