Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Lost Months

A friend recently coined the months of August and September in my pregnancy adventure "The Lost Months". Brilliant, I say!

I'm feeling 100% recovered from the nausea. Whew! Glad it was just the first trimester blues.

There was a lot that happened during those months, unfortunately I didn't get to do much. Consider this my pathetic catch-up post. I'm actually cheating because there are a few pictures from October included.

Let's start with Josh's outing with Baker to shoot model rockets. Baker made the front page of the paper with this picture :-)

Then there was my birthday. My dear family asked, "What do you want to do for your birthday?" I answered, "Postpone it."

Caleb and Baker spent many days with the Grandmas. And they grew and grew.

Then there was the time Caleb picked up Nina's poop...

Which brings us to October. Fun times at the Pumpkin Patch,

and painting mini-pumpkins

Plus Baker's birthday. Here she is in an amazing princess costume made by Gigi (Linda Elson).

And Jeni Elson made Bake a sleeping bag that Caleb couldn't resist cuddling on top of.

No comments: