A few weeks ago my relatives came to visit from Atlanta. It's always a fun time when we get together. Chris just graduated high school and is off to University of Massachusetts - Amherst (did I say that right?). Clare will be starting her junior year of high school. Chris, Clare and Aunt Conni were all in California for Matt's wedding.
I have been so fortunate to go to some very nice and very fun weddings over the past year. My cousin Matt's wedding was no exception. It was a beautiful event, despite the rain, held at Fresno's Wolf Lakes Park. There was a lot of dancing and a lot of hilarity at the photo booth. It was so nice to spend time with family that evening. Thanks Jim, Linda and Jeni for watching the kids!




2 comments:
I LOVE her wedding dress and your sweater is sooo cute ;)!!!
I look sooo classy in the picture you posted! Thanks! Had sooo much fun with you and the fam! XOXO
Post a Comment