Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Warriors

Walking into Baker's too-quiet room one afternoon:
Where in the world is Baker? Oh, there she is! Napping in her toppled tent - turned rocket ship.
No, he can't skateboard yet ... but he does have some tricks up his sleeve. Take a look:

Baker all of a sudden has picked up riding her tricycle. (Maybe it's because I greased the pedals and wheels making it much easier to use! It was quite sticky and squeaky before.)


My sis-in-law sent me the link for these cool sensory boxes for kids. With a little help from the Galt Flea Market (and a lot of split peas) Baker now has her own "Farm Box". Thanks Jaime!

3 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Hey Amy! Thanks for following my blog, and for telling me about yours! It's ADORABLE! I'm assuming you had it customed designed, something I'm really interested in doing soon. Any recommendations?

Jamie Stavenger said...

*custom* designed.

Becky said...

Sensory boxes.....see you are creative! Oh and I love the pic of baker in the toppled tent, so funny.