Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sunny Day Catch-Up

Playpen time is never better than when Baker joins Caleb. This kid does not like to be confined. He cries when I put him in the playpen. After a while he settles down on his own. But then when Baker comes in the room the party starts. These kids love to scream at each other (in love, I'm sure!). Baker loves to yell, "Boo!" right in his face - which gives him a good belly chuckle.

A few weekends ago we got dressed up for a friend's wedding. It was so fun to leave the kids with the grandparents and get out for the evening. (This was the night of the crazy storm and wind. Jim & Linda's oak tree fell down in their driveway, nearly hitting them as they pulled into the garage.)

Silly string, courtesy of Auntie Jeni. Jeni gave Baker her own can of pink string at Caleb's party. Baker could not wait to use it ... she polished off the whole can in our driveway one morning.

2 comments:

Troy and Sarah said...

You guys look so lovely and oh so fashionable. Hot Mama! Oh and Tell Josh I love that vest on him!

aUnTie jEni said...

Don't worry Ame, I have another can of silly string for Baker ;)