Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Caleb!

Our little guy is a year old today! One year ago we met this little fella. He wasn't the most handsome baby. And he was pretty grumpy for the first few months. Then, when he learned how to smile, he completely transformed into a snuggly sweet-ums. I'm sure Josh and Baker will agree with me when I say he's been an incredible addition to our family.


Nicknames: Cale, Caley, Caleeb, Bubba, Boo-boo, Cutie-Patootie-Fresh-and-Fruity

What he's up to: crawling, pulling-up, into everything (guard your cabinets, trash cans and toilets), great at rolling the ball

Sleeping: like a champ

Eating: everything - especially grown-up food (bring on the cupcakes!)

Favorite game: peek-a-boo, tickling

Saying: Uh-oh, Da-da, Mamamamama, Buh-buh (bye-bye), Hey (Hi)

Personality: flirt, charmer, quick to smile

2 comments:

Troy and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! I cannot believe it has been a year since you arrived. Holy Smokes my mind is blown. Why do you little people have to grow up so fast?

Jaime said...

Awww... happy birthday Cutie Patootie Fresh and Fruity!!! :)