Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday preview

With many more photos to come, I thought I'd give you a preview of Caleb's first birthday party. Was it any surprise that the boy loved his chocolate cupcake?

Another caption contest anyone? Comment with your best caption for the photo above and you'll be in the running for an espresso-type drink courtesy of me. (Winner will be randomly selected.)

10 comments:

Troy and Sarah said...

VICTORY!!! Finally I got me some of that cake everyone has been eating in front of me for the last year.

Grandpa said...

Wow! What happens when I turn two?

Josh said...

Let that be a lesson to the rest of you cupcakes!

Josh said...

This picture is entitled:

"back porch light"

Josh said...

I'm going to Disneyland!

Josh said...

...and that's how you eat a cupcake.

Amy Elson said...

Caleb gives part one of his demonstration on the third law of physics. Part two of the demonstration will be revealed on the changing table.

Newton's third law of physics states: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Josh said...

THAT..... WAS..... AWESOME!!!!!!!

don't wanna say in case it's not funny said...

"I'm the king of the world!"

Someone else said...

(I think Don't Wanna To Say In Case It's Not Funny should win the espresso drink- that's pretty dang funny)