(I'll get back to you with Day 3 (Then & Now).)
Day 4 is What They Wear. My dear, sweet Baker loves to dress up during her "rest time". Rest Time is unofficially nap-time, however she rarely naps nowadays. Instead she plays in her room for a few hours. Usually she dresses in various costumes stashed in her closet. However, yesterday she pulled out this cute little number - a Christmas gift outfit from Auntie Jeni. She was nearly successful in putting it on, if it weren't for those darn arm-holes.

Aaaand then there's day 5: Love to Hate. I hate, hate, hate it when my family is sick. And HAVE we been sick this weekend. It started with Baker on Friday night. Followed by Josh on Saturday morning, then me on Saturday night. Great weekend. Great. (Thank you, Josh, for giving me permission to post this photo of you!)




3 comments:
Awe. I'm sorry that you guys have been sick. But I'm glad that you are all doing better now!
Keep on posting! I love to see what you come up with for the "joy" assignments. :)
I'm sorry you all are so sick... we are trying so hard to fight it off but I don't think we're winning :(. Please, please tell me that he's not actually going to the bathroom!
hahaha!! I bet he is :)
OK, Baker looks like a model in this picture. It looks like she's working the whole "One arm in, one arm out" style that is going on right now. Now, if only it was a onsie as well...
Post a Comment