Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Joy of Love - What they look like

You wouldn't think it would be hard to get a picture of "What they look like". Surprisingly, it was. Baker makes the funniest smiley faces; none are true to her real look. And poor Josh was stuck on the couch with me tonight trying to get a picture of him, with me saying, "Don't look like that - that's not how you look".

Fortunately there's Caleb. My darling little boy in his pink stroller. And this really is how he looks.

3 comments:

Auntie Erin said...

I think that Cale looks like Grandpa Green in this picture :-)

Jesica Allen said...

Awe sweet boy! That is what he looks like!
(I am a little late on my blog runs...infact I haven't even done today's assignment...better get to it! Looking forward to seeing your before and afters.

Auntie Jeni said...

He's so cute!