Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Talking with Baker

Baker is quite the rhymer. She loves spouting off rhyming words and sounds, Noodle / Doodle / Poodle / Moodle / Coodle.

The other night we were having a conversation about what sound letters C and K make. She decided to incorporate some unfortunate rhyming while we spoke. Here's how it went down:

Me: K says "K-k" like kitchen.

Baker: Oh, kitchen-bitchin.

Me: **Wide-eyed Silence**

Baker: Mama, what does bitchin mean?

Me: It means rad.

Here's the good news: she doesn't know what rad means either ... so here's to hoping we never have to hear Baker rhyme with "kitchen" again :-)

4 comments:

Troy and Sarah said...

Way to think on your feet Mom! I'm not sure I would have been able to come up with such a good answer. ;-)

Auntie Erin said...

Ba hahahahahaha.. She's always keeping you on your toes!

The Graumans said...

This makes me so happy!

Joel and Vanessa said...

I love it. As long as you don't ask her what rhymes with truck you'll be good.