Our neighbors across the street cut down one of their 2 huge trees yesterday. It was an all-day event, & very loud. Now we have a whole new view from our front window with the missing tree.
It's hammer-time! Caleb enjoying playing with his ball and hammer game. Baker also loves playing with this toy. (Hopefully we are on our way to sharing with eachother.)
Baker dressed up for crazy-hair night at Wednesday night club - Cubbies. She even has her Cubbies vest on.
In other news, Caleb can officially wave hello and goodbye. He pretty much waves for any reason because he gets such a great reaction from us. Also, today as he was waving, he said "Buh-Buh" which I think translates to "bye-bye"! Amazing first words! It was especially funny because he was just waving to me across the table ... and I wasn't leaving. I suppose he must have been practicing his newfound skill :-)



2 comments:
Awww Caley first words sooo excting! MIss your chillens!
Congrats Caleb on your first word. Kendall loves the word Buh-Buh as well. But that is her word for vacuum.
Post a Comment