Saturday, October 9, 2010

Avocado

Lately Baker has been very interested in eating Caleb's baby food. In truth, it's probably the healthiest food she'll eat during the week, so I'm very obliging when she asks for some.

This morning I captured B and C eating avocado (or "Ah do cah do") together. The video is a little long, but it's hilarious to me. Baker explains that she really does eat green food, and also why she's a grown-up: because she drinks coffee.

Of course, Caleb throws in some of his charming smiles and coos. And I may be crazy, but it totally looks like he tries to wave at the end.


2 comments:

Mettler's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mettler's said...

Oh my goodness! I feel like we are living in parallel universes! Babies eating avocado, toddler eating the baby food and it being the healthiest food in their diet, toddlers thinking they drink coffee....ahhh life is good and funny! Just wish mine slept like yours!!