Thursday, June 10, 2010

The traditional hodge podge

We've been busy the past few weeks around here. Mostly having fun, thank goodness! Here are some of the fun times we captured:

Baker+Mimi+Gigi = Way too much fun. (at Tyler's graduation party)

Daddy and Caleb at dinner. Caleb is so liberal with his smiles - it's awesome! Unfortunately I haven't captured one on camera in a few weeks. 2nd child, eh?

At night we go and check on the kids before going to bed. Here's how we found Baker the other night. Poor girl looks like she was hit by a bus. She was sleeping in this picture, seriously.

Then we trekked to Stockton in search of a rash guard bathing suit for her. The new shopping center has fun water features ... always a great bribe to get Baker to do what we ask, "If you come with us to the store, we'll let you see the fountain."

And the weather was finally hot enough to pull out the swimming pool. Girlfriend loves the water, and apparently is not adverse to cold water.

First time running through the sprinklers (at least at our house).

And guess who joined her for a romp in the sprinklers? Me, fully clothed!

Grantie Cheryl and G-Uncle Denney came to town and we hit up the local Panera.

Then on Tuesday, the kids and I went to the Sacramento Zoo with Jesica Allen and her two wee ones. We had a ball. Baker and Nathan were on their feet all day, and always running ahead of us. I laughed so hard when we took the kids on the train ride. Baker was so giddy she started shouting, "a CHOO-CHOO, a CHOO-CHOO!!" I got a few pictures, but if you want to see the cutest photos, go to (http://steveandjesica.blogspot.com/) to check them out. I was kicking myself for not bringing the video camera. Teach me a lesson for next time!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

FUN pictures! That bed picture cracks me up!!! I definitely have to agree with Josh that it must be her foot crashing into the wall! And maybe through it! The zoo pictures are waaaaaayyy too cute. My favorites are the kangaroo picture and the two pictures where the kids are holding hands. How precious is that!?! Can't wait to see you guys.... yaaaayyy!!!!

The Graumans said...

Baker is a dangerous sleeper...just my style! ;)

Becky said...

Pillows are so overrated!

Mettler's said...

Love the pics! :) I laugh at your title because my entire blog is a hodge podge! :)