Introducing the very new, very adorable Ezekiel "Zeke". He was born on Thursday in Washington to Josh's sister, Jaime, and her hubby, Aaron. He weighed 8lb, 1 oz.
We cannot wait to meet this little man and see his parents. Even Baker is asking, "Where is Washington?" I tried explaining that Washington is a 10 hour drive north, thru the state of Oregon. When she asked again, "Where is Washington?", Josh knew the correct answer. He said, "It's where Jaime, Aaron and Zeke live." Baker said, "Ooh. I want to go to Washington."





3 comments:
Congrats on your new favorite nephew/cousin!
I now realize that I'm not up to date on trendy baby names. I've never heard Ezekiel used expect biblically. Cute. Sooooooo, is Zeke pronounced zeek or zeekee?
Totally has nothing to do with your post but I was looking at your blog with Nathan next to me when all of a sudden he yells (in my ear) "BAKER!...and....AMY....and.....and...JOSS!"
"I know them!" LOL!!
Post a Comment