Bake has been saying some really funny things lately. I think we've approached a dangerous point in Baker's understanding of the things us adults say.
- On Monday I put Baker's Cars t-shirt on her. The one with an image of Lightning and Mayter. After I put it on her she said, "Now Baker look like a boy."
- On Tuesday Bake and I were driving around town running errands. From the backseat she informed me that, "Auntie Jeni has date with handsome guy." I asked her who told her that and she responded, "Auntie Jeni." When I pressed her to ask where she was going for her date Baker said, "On a date." [Jeni later informed me that she never said anything like that to Baker.]
- Today Baker and I went to the zoo. We walked around the park looking at the animals. When Baker saw the monkeys she said, "Mommy, the monkeys are SO cute!"

Baker with her pals, Tony & Isaac, at the zoo
**Update 2/8/10: Some of the funniest descriptions have come from Baker's mouth in the past 2 days. She's told me that my blush is "fancy", and she has a "tiny, little" table and chairs.**



No comments:
Post a Comment