No stomach flu on my birthday! Instead, I was treated to a day on the town in SF by Josh. He hooked a wifey up with tickets to see Wicked. What a fun day!
We meandered to San Fran, stopping for lunch in Pleasanton at a cutesy diner called Red Tractor Cafe. The play was a matinee - and was quite long (2.5 hours!). After the play we planned to eat dinner at this great restaurant called Trader Vic's, but it was permanently closed. So instead we headed to the wharf and had seafood at Sinbad's.
It was great to get out of town and leave Baker with very capable babysitters (who wore her out).

Departing Lodi, bye-bye Baker!
I'm such a shady girl!

It's the "untold story of the Witches of Oz"
Nice view from Sinbad's



1 comment:
Ok, wasn't Wicked the BEST?!?!?! I loved it! Sounds like you had a good one...Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment