Friday: Visited Grape Festival. Super hot. Baker got to pet the animals in the petting zoo. Big smiles. Ate funnel cake. Bigger smiles.
Sunday: Lunch at Lodi Airport Cafe. Baker & Pa take a walk to see planes. Baker & Pa do not want to leave. One of them starts crying. First ride on end of cart. Careful warning not to step off. Cheesy grin.
2 comments:
Erin Sherblon
said...
Man Pa needs to stop the crying when he leaves the airport! I think that I will try to talk to him about that...asap. Wow Elson's your little lady looks sooo grown up! :-)
2 comments:
Man Pa needs to stop the crying when he leaves the airport! I think that I will try to talk to him about that...asap.
Wow Elson's your little lady looks sooo grown up! :-)
Of course the first shopping cart ride came at Target....does it get any better than that!
Post a Comment