(I've been waiting for my Tech-guy to get these on my computer so I can share them with you.)
We headed to Tahoe for the weekend of July 4th to spend time with the Elsons - and the Beitlers too! Jaime and Aaron flew in from Washington for the weekend, hurray!
Here are some of the things we did:
Went to the beach and swimming pool. The lake water was too cold for Bake, but the sand was just right.

Jim & Linda bought a small bounce house for Bake. She had so much fun bouncing on the walls ... and apparently got a mild case of Static-Cling.

Baker and Gigi saying, "cheese". (Or perhaps ojitos?)

Even without snow, it's so fun to pull a sled around.

(I've tried to pixelate the evidence.) Baker went #2 in the potty for the first time over the weekend. I was so excited, thinking "She's ready to potty-train!" But this has happened only once or twice since. Oh well, Josh has agreed to be the potty-trainer for Baker, so it's between him & Bake when they begin.



3 comments:
Wow, How did you pull that one off? I'm pretty sure I couldn't pay Joel to potty train Beau.
I love Baker's 4th outfit. So cute!
love the picture of Baker's hair standing straight up :)
Post a Comment