And I just learned, "Nars", for rhinocero...us? (spelling???). Maybe I should just stick to Nars too :).
Too cute. I can't wait to get to that point. By the way, love the new look.
Tooooo cute; glad you have translations, or you would be in trouble! The new layout looks very Elsonly and cool.
did you design your header for your blog? or did you download it from somewhere? It's so freakin' cute! I love it.
This looks like a Jaime design :) I like it!!!
I love the blog makeover
Post a Comment
6 comments:
And I just learned, "Nars", for rhinocero...us? (spelling???). Maybe I should just stick to Nars too :).
Too cute. I can't wait to get to that point. By the way, love the new look.
Tooooo cute; glad you have translations, or you would be in trouble! The new layout looks very Elsonly and cool.
did you design your header for your blog? or did you download it from somewhere? It's so freakin' cute! I love it.
This looks like a Jaime design :) I like it!!!
I love the blog makeover
Post a Comment