Ug. Our house got burglarized today. I was out for 2 hours and when I returned I noticed the front blinds had been closed, the back gate opened, and a screen was missing from a back window.Josh, Baker and I are doing well. Not too traumatized ... although I keep playing the "what if" game, as in "What if I had come home while they were still inside".
Please pray for us. I'll need prayer that I don't worry too much about this happening again. Josh, I think, feels nervous too about my & Baker's safety. And lastly that insurance will help recover some of our stuff.



5 comments:
Oh My! I am so sorry you had to go through that. How scary. You guys will be in my prayers...I too would be playing the "what if", as well as "what is that sound" in the middle of the night. It's amazing how our sense of security can be taken in a split of an eye!
Oh, I am so glad you came home when everything was over. Obviously it is a shame it happened at all- I am so sorry to hear it!
When our car was stolen and recovered, I hated the feeling that someone had violated our personal property. Also, my grandmother's house was broken into years ago and she developed some new superstitions as a result. So I can imagine the creepy feelings that must sneak into the corners of your mind. I will start praying them outta there! Glad you are all okay.
p.s. I never noticed that Hamburglar only has one tooth. Why does he only have one tooth? Why did I never notice this before?!?
Prayers for peace and safety coming your way...
Wow, I can't imagine how you feel. I'll be praying for your peace of mind and safety.
Post a Comment