Haha! I just saw these in Wal-Mart today! I actually touched them to see if they were hard like toast. Well, at least maybe I got to experience some of the fun of Mexico!!! :) Can't wait to see the pics!
I had this toast in California. Brought in by a client's family. It tasted like a very crispy bread cookie, or melba toast. Apparently toast is VERY hard to make for the folks at Wonder Pan!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Haha! I just saw these in Wal-Mart today! I actually touched them to see if they were hard like toast. Well, at least maybe I got to experience some of the fun of Mexico!!! :) Can't wait to see the pics!
I had this toast in California. Brought in by a client's family. It tasted like a very crispy bread cookie, or melba toast.
Apparently toast is VERY hard to make for the folks at Wonder Pan!
Post a Comment