I had never seen Baker's little curly-cues on the back of her head before! Were those courtesy of the ocean, or a permanent fixture? Either way, what a super-cute baby girl. Safe travels!
Looks like a great time!!! It seems as though Baker didn't want to leave (the last dinner photo)...she knew that grandpa was staying in Mexico and she wanted to stay too!!!
7 comments:
Mexico looks like so much fun. It looked like Baker enjoyed herself. I can't wait to see you guys next week :)!
aww..i want to go! i miss all of you!
Looks like a grand time for all!
I had never seen Baker's little curly-cues on the back of her head before! Were those courtesy of the ocean, or a permanent fixture? Either way, what a super-cute baby girl. Safe travels!
Oh sure Amy...Are you sure Baker is yours? It doesn't look like you had a baby. :)
Looks like a great time!!! It seems as though Baker didn't want to leave (the last dinner photo)...she knew that grandpa was staying in Mexico and she wanted to stay too!!!
Wow! 84 degrees!! That is my kind of ocean! It looks like such a great time!
Josh is REALLY scary in that first picture!!!
I LOVE all the picts--- thank you for posting them!
Post a Comment