I've always wanted to post featuring pictures of Baker crying. Don't get me wrong, she's a very good baby. But she does cry. And when she does it's the cutest-little-scrunched-up-crocodile-tear-stained-face ever!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He he he....these pictures made me laugh out loud!!!!! Why is it that when she's crying is one of the times that she makes me laugh the most? :0)
5 comments:
He he he....these pictures made me laugh out loud!!!!! Why is it that when she's crying is one of the times that she makes me laugh the most? :0)
Maybe because it's cause she's in the wind up mode in each of these. And I know what is coming!!!
They are cute....but I LOVE the last one!
Why is it that Josh looks sooo happy and Baker looks sooo sad in the first one. Would he like to be scrunched up in a snow vest with a zipper? Ha!
I LOVE the orange wall one!
ha! these pictures remind me of the pictures another friend of mine posted on facebook titled "pictures other parents don't show you."
Post a Comment