Not only do you get to see Baker's Christmas photo outfit in advance. But you also get to see which family member Baker looks most like in photos. Are they twinsies, or what?! (This is my Nana, my dad's mom.)
1. Baker I love your 'Magnum' pose. Derek Zoolander would be jealous! 2. I added you guys to my 'Blogs We Love' on my page...hope that's cool. 3. Amy, my last 2 posts did not include animals. I hope you appreciate them. ;) ;)
4 comments:
That's perfect. Love it!
You're right, Baker looks just like her nana. She looks more like her than either you or Josh....funny how those thing work out.
Ok Elsons.....
1. Baker I love your 'Magnum' pose. Derek Zoolander would be jealous!
2. I added you guys to my 'Blogs We Love' on my page...hope that's cool.
3. Amy, my last 2 posts did not include animals. I hope you appreciate them. ;) ;)
That's HILARIOUS
Post a Comment